Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy FastTrack – Stuttgart, June 1, 2015
Accelerate Stuttgart is honoured to host the Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy FastTrack in Stuttgart on June 1, 2015. Ten startups get the opportunity to attend the FastTrack event which is open for guests as well. Come join us!
Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy welcomes startups to apply to receive 1-on-1 feedback from our expert mentors at our FastTrack on June 1st, 2015 in Stuttgart. FastTracks are a great opportunity to meet Startupbootcamp and gain valuable insights on your startup idea.
This FastTrack is in partnernship with Mercedes-Benz.
Who Should Apply?
We are on the lookout for startups innovating in the smart transportation and/or energy sector. Here is a list of topics that catch our attention:
- Smart mobility solutions & services: e-mobility, e-vehicles, battery tech, charging solutions
- Smart & connected vehicles: individual, shared or public, autonomous/robotics
- Smart logistics & supply: multimodal transportation enablers & services, robots & drones, efficient city logistics/e-mobility, hyperloop
- Smart energy: decentral generation & supply, storage, renewables, charging
- Monitoring & management: traffic management, supply chain management, energy management, emergency management
- Smart signalling & sensing: sensors, tracking & tracing, mapping
Examples of solutions to any of the above topics include:
- Location based services
- Data collection & analytics
- Data processing & operations
- Data transmission & security
- Energy efficiency & costs
Any startup thinking about joining Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy is also encouraged to apply. Applications are now open. There are only 10 spots available!
Please note: Participation in our FastTrack event means you want to pitch to our experts and mentors. The event is private and invite only to let the mentors focus on our startups and add as much value as possible.
Why Should I Apply?
Startupbootcamp is committed to helping startups all over the world by offering quality feedback and mentorship from leading industry figures and corporate partners. Our partners include the largest and most influential leaders in smart transportation and energy such as Mercedes-Benz, Cisco, EnBW, HERE (Nokia), Deutsche Bahn, and Airbus.
In addition to receiving constructive feedback from experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and industry experts, you’ll have a chance to expand your network while increasing your chances of being accepted into our program.
How Can I Apply?
Please apply by following the Eventbrite link and answering the application questions. Can’t make the date? We are organizing 18+ FastTracks in cities all over Europe. Find the next one closest to you here. Our program applications are also open till June 7. Apply today!
Please Note: The FastTrack events are independent from our accelerator program. Participating in a FastTrack puts you under no obligation to join our accelerator.
Our Local Partner: Accelerate Stuttgart
Have more questions?
Drop us a line at berlin(at)startupbootcamp.org
We look forward to recieving your application! More infos on our website.